Monday, March 28, 2011

But sometimes loving me...


...just means leaving me alone. When I heard this song by Sara Evans it really struck me. It was like I had one of those "Ah ha" moments... ever have those? When all of the sudden things start to make a little bit more sense...


I know they're just song lyrics, but they really hit home to me. The entire song is beautiful and heart wrenching.


So for Music Monday... I recommend Sara Evans' new album, Stronger. It's beyond amazing. If you like country music - check her out! If you don't like country music - still check her out... ;)


I'm gonna check out Adele this week... I've heard a lot of rave reviews about her! Who else should I listen to??


Happy Monday, Loves! Hope it's a good one.


Love always.

3 comments:

  1. love sara evans :)

    ps you should email me northwoodsloves@live.com so i can have your email address. its your feature week on my blog! i got some info for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Sara Evans in Europe, but I love country music, so I will definitely check her out. Yes, can also highly recommend Adele (being a fellow Brit!) .
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song! She made quite a remarkable comeback after taking some time off to be a mom, didn't she! So admirable. Adele is GREAT! You will love rocking out to "Rolling in the Deep." I'm feeling KT Tunstall, The Temper Trap, and Mumford & Sons.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!