Saturday, May 14, 2011

Race for the cure.

Today I participated in the Susan G. Komen race for the cure here in Columbus. This is the third year I was walked in it.

Its amazing the amount of people who come out for this. There is nothing like rounding the corner of Nationwide blvd. and seeing the masses of people. Makes you feel proud to be apart of something like this. It's such a great cause.

My best friend Missy, her mother passed away due to breast cancer so its a very special and emotional day to be a part of. Many others I know have been touched by this disease, so it feels good to do this every year.

Next year though my goal is to run the 5k.

How's your Saturday, dolls??

Love always.










2 comments:

  1. Love how everyone is so pretty in pink! You sure know how to make a good cause fashionable, lady. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower! congrats on the race~!

    http://milesandmems.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!