Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cozy and casual.

Guys, it's getting cold out. I have a severe disdain for what the cold brings. {snow! *gasp* *cry*} And due to this extreme chill in the air every morning when I wake up I reallyyyyyy don't want to get out of bed. I'm all snuggled in a warm slumber - seriously, who wants to leave that?!

Not. This. Girl. 

BUT - with the cold comes new style opportunities {always have to find the good things, right? ;-)}.

So, when I finally pull myself out of bed all I want to do is throw on a cozy sweater, leggings, and boots. The more snuggly I can be in the morning, the better.

Here are a few of my favorite looks..







Photos came from hereherehereherehere, and here

I love them all. Cozy. Cozy. Cozy.

Happy Sunday, sweets! 

Love always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!