Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Guest Post: Meet Morgan from Gypsy Soul!


Ever have one of those days where you really have nothing to say? Nothing has inspired you, nothing exciting is happening, just kinda blahhh... 

Well, one of the BEST things about blogging is coming across other AWESOME bloggers who want to share a little bit of themselves in your little bloggy bubble. It's the cool thing to do, kids. So, get on it. 

I came across Morgan on Twitter actually - one of those "similar to you" sidebar things. And as it turns out, she's pretty cool and she's got a pretty cute little blog. She chats about fashion, travel, and all things girlie. What's not to love?

So she and I started tweeting and thought it'd be fun to do a little blog swap... Without further ado, meet Morgan...



Hey everyone! Im Morgan from Gypsy Soul!  

I'm somewhat new to the Bloggy world but, I recently became a reader of JacMarie and I'm hooked! Such inspiring and creative posts from this babe! I am particularly in love with those knit scarves of hers.

Ok so today I am going along with Jac’s November theme, Being Thankful! 

I think it is easy to forget about all the small things that we take for granted everyday: So, here’s my list... What are you all thankful for? 

Health: Health is something that most people (including me) take for granted, until something happens and brings it back to reality. I am thankful to be healthy, as well as the health of my family and friends!


My Parents/Family: I am so thankful to have the most supportive parents in the world!  They always put up with my craziness, and for that, I am thankful.



Puppies: I have a slight obsession with dogs.  Especially mine. I continually have to remind myself that she is not human.  I just want to take her everywhere, I constantly find myself talking to her in a baby voice (absurd, yes).  She brings so much joy, and I am so thankful for my little nugget!


Avocados: Ok, if your still reading this, you are probably like, this girl is crazy. But I love these fruits? Or is it a veggie? Not sure. But I eat them plain, but them on a sandwich, smash them up to make guacamole, (always order extra at Chipotle) it really doesn’t matter what form it is in, I’m in love and I’m so grateful that they exist.



Lastly, I am so thankful for my friends: I have met some pretty amazing people on this journey, some from super far away. And some really close to home.  Each one has a special place in my life.  I am so excited to grow up with such a fun cast of characters!



If you aren’t completely bored at this point, be sure to check out my Blog! I capture some fun moments traveling abroad, and my latest fashion obsessions! 

Xx Morgan 

Pop on over and check out this lovely doll's blog. You won't regret it. 

Happy Wednesday, pretties. 

Love always.

2 comments:

  1. oh man, i love avocados too, doesnt matter what form they are in. We recently grilled them-- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little idea of a blog swap. making bloggy friends is the best!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!