Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Male Polish.


As I was perusing the Refinery29 site tonight, I stumbled onto a story about Male Polish {cue the "huh?" look}.

And yes, it is EXACTLY as it sounds. Nail polish... for dudes.

I love nail polish and I love guys. But putting them together... not really something I can get on board with. However, thats just my humble opinion.

I just have a very hard time imaging sitting around with my boyfriend, brother, or hell even my dad and doing our nails together.

Times are certainly changing. {Wow, I just sounded old!}

What do you think? Can you see the guys in your life polishing their nails? Am I crazy to find this so odd?

Love always. 


3 comments:

  1. I used to work with someone who got regular manicures with clear polish. I thought it was super strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my hubby was all rocker like I wish he was, I could be down with black nails...but we would NOT do them together! That would need to be something he did on his own...right there with trimming nose hairs and cleaning out his ears!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!