Saturday, March 12, 2011

I've always been afraid of flying...



...but you can't blame a girl for trying. I have had this song from The Band Perry stuck in my head all day long. Such a good album and a fresh new band (if you like country music)!! I definitely recommend checking them out.

Anywho... I've had a very busy Saturday out with the boys! It was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the temperatures were rising, and the breeze was blowing. Spring is in the air my friends.

Here's my Saturday in photos...

This is my favorite part about spring... busting out my super old chucks.

We went to Noodles & Co for lunch.

I had buttered noodles with broccoli. One of my fav's... try it! So delish!

Quick stop at Barnes & Noble. Could spend hours there.

Headed to the park for a bit to enjoy some sunshine.



Went and saw Rango - cute movie. A little less kid friendly than I had anticipated, but I don't think they caught on. They loved it!

Venti iced black tea from Starbucks - also known as my fuel. I'm seriously addicted.

And back to the park we went... it was far too beautiful of a day to spend it indoors.



Me, in my thrifted Ralph Lauren shirt (that I LOVE).

How was your Saturday?

What song do you have stuck in your head?

Love always,
me


1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for following me! i'm following back! looks like a new blog! congrats & have fun! check this out, let me know if you are interested in getting some free advertisement!

    -Greta

    http://northwoodsloves.blogspot.com/p/featured.html

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!