Saturday, April 16, 2011

it's another birthday... {and Saturday Snapshot link up!}

Well kids, it's my little bro's birthday today and I'm home for the weekend so the blog's a bit quiet...

Happy birthday to the biggest pain in my bum bestest brother ever!! {even though he hides my cell phone, pinches the backs of my arms, and is constantly is picking on me...} But, he really is great... one of my best friends - i don't know what i'd do without him. {totally not gonna get all sappy about it, no worries, guys!}



I'm also linking up with the lovely Kim at Yellow Songbird for her Saturday Snapshot! Check it out - link up with her!

Happy Saturday, dolls! and another happy happy birthday to Bubba...{actual name - Keith but i never have called him that...weird?? haha!}

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Love always.

1 comment:

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!