Monday, May 30, 2011

I want. I need. {tickle me tuesday}

whoa?! where did tuesday come from?!

*sigh* this weekend went by WAYYYY too fast. *exasperated sigh*

on a happy note -- i got to spend time with the fam, my old kitty, and soaked up some sun. i'm welcoming tan lines right now - and i have them! {doing a happy dance - i heart being tan}. 

so as i sit here watching the bachelorette with my fam {i love william (and he's from cbus - eeeeek!!!) and jp (so far!)} i thought i'd do a little bloggy posting. 

i'm really kind of loving these linky blog parties. they're fun - and they give you something to chat about. 

and on that note... tickle me tuesday begins...



the rules of the game are this: list 1 to 5 things thats tickling your fancy right now.
easy peezy lemon squeezey.

{one}


 {source}


{two}


  1.  {source}


  1. {three}


i love ruche. that online boutique is ahhhhmazing!!!!

whats is tickling your fancy, pretties?!

happy monday tuesday!!

love always.

6 comments:

  1. very awesome stuff, lady!

    ps... your guest post has been the most popular post on my blog to date! :) hope it's getting some traffic to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you write - it's so fun and quirky!

    i definitely don't want tan lines but i'm sooo pumped to get tanned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is GORGEOUS! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is fantastic...and I love Ruche too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty dress!! Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the skirt made me smile. i want it!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!