Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday {Watermelons}

Hey lovelies!
How are you?

I'm enjoying the dog days of summer {but isn't that supposed to happen in like late July?! WHY is it so hot already?!}

I've recently started running and trying to get back in shape. {Yay, me!}
And when I do this I always resort to eating a lot of fresh fruit and veggies!

And my favorite...
is WATERMELON.
Seriously, how can you not love it?! 

So for Pink and Green Thursday I'm posting alllll kinds of watermelon yum yums!! Eeeeek! It's making me so hungry!!!!













So how delicious do those all look. Fresh watermelon, watermelon mojitos, watermelon cupcakes... YUMMMMMM - O!!!!

How's your thursday going?!
Anything exciting planned for the weekend?!

Love always.

p.s. check out Alice's Bucket List blog - it's this sweet {yet heartbreaking} blog written by a 15 year old girl with terminal  cancer. She is listing all the things she wants to do before she dies and how cool would it be if we could all be a part of it?

5 comments:

  1. So much cuteness! I've been seeing watermelon on so many people's blogs lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW you were going to do watermelons today! [I saw your pinterest this morning haha] love it! Makes me hungry for 4th of July cookouts, Wisco style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...those cupcakes are just toooooo cute for words!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. my husband and i are going to aldi to get watermelon today!! i can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across your blog today and I LOVE IT! you are so cute! the Pink and Green Thursdays are amazing! I am new to the blogging world and am just having so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!