Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank you...and you...and you.


Last month was my birthday. And as I've stated before - I'm a lot little bit of a princess when it comes to my birthday. I insist on it being an entire week instead of just a day. I want things to go my way and no other way. And I just basically can act like a little bit of a brat when things go askew. And I realized it this year more so than ever before {call it old age, call it PMS, call it what you will...}. And because of this I want to say a GIANT, meant from the depths of my souls THANK YOU.

Thank you to my parents - for putting up with me for 28 years. For laughing with me {and at me}, crying with me, supporting me, loving me. I know it hasn't been a walk in the park. But I truly am grateful beyond words. 

Thank you to my brother - for putting up with my girlie obnoxiousness for the last 24 years. And thank you for always putting me in my place when need be. I know you couldn't live without me {cue obnoxiousness} but I couldn't live without you either! 

Thank you to my brothers from other mother (s) - you make me always feel safe, no matter what. I know I always have a wall of protection if I ever need it. And I know I'm lucky to have that. Oh, and the same thanks about putting up with my girlie obnoxiousness goes to y'all too. 

Thank you to my best friends; my "sisters" - you are my family. I'd die without you. You have all been there in the good and bad moments and there is no one else I'd rather have been in them with. Thank you for wiping my tears, laughing till we cry, being silly, being stupid, and just being us. 

Thank you to all of you - for supporting me. For listening, er... well reading, my ramblings about life, love, and everything in between. Thank you for being a huge encouragement every day when one of you tells me you enjoy reading this.

Y'all are the best. Seriously.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Enjoy the first official weekend of summer.

Happy Friday, kiddies!

Love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!