Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spring Preview. {Mulberry}

I know... we have barely had any winter weather {at least here in Ohio} but guys, I'm already so very ready for Spring fashion. I think that's why I love this industry so much. It's constantly changing. There's never time to get bored. The build up to each new season is always exciting for us fashion lovers. And when I caught a glimpse of the Spring '12 lines... I fell in love. All over again.

The Mulberry Spring '12 ad campaign is adorable. I want every piece of this line. The neutrals combined with cotton candy colors; nothing quite says spring like that combination. {and I'm swooning for the wedges} I love the carefree ease. I could absolutely see myself wearing pieces like this throughout spring. {I wish it would have the pretty Mulberry logo on the tag... but alas, #brokefashiongirl} I think another element that really adds to the campaign is the over-exaggerated backdrop, it gives it a very playful vibe.




{images via}

Come back tomorrow to see a preview of Valentino's Spring '12 line.

Happy Tuesday, dolls.

Love always.

2 comments:

  1. these outfit and photos are so up my alley! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these outfits!!
    The colors are so fun + playful and those backdrops are amazing!!! ((I want a giant ice cream cone!!)) :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!