Monday, April 25, 2011

What I wore {Easter Sunday}.

bow {walmart}
earrings {forever 21}
dress {vintage}

It was a rainy Easter Sunday...but that didn't stop me from throwing on a dress and espadrilles for our family dinner. I could live in these shoes {no, they are NOT comfortable.} but they are so cute! This dress is vintage and I've had it for ages and haven't worn it. I think the next time I wear it I'll belt it, but I was running late this morning and thus forgot a belt. The dress is so comfy... maybe one of the most comfortable dresses I own. 

What did you wear on Easter Sunday??

Have a fabulous Monday!

Love always.

5 comments:

  1. So darling :) Loooove those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are soooo cute! loved this out, friend!!! everything about it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK AT THOSE SHOES!!! LOVE!

    Thanks for swinging by today and for your sweet words;)

    Have a great night sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out your bow! Soooo fun, hope you had a great weekend, cuuute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress!! definitely a great vintage find!

    happy tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!