Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday {my bedroom}

Hi loves, how are you??

How'd we get to Thursday already?? I think a new calendar should be issued where Monday is also part of the weekend... what do you think?? Another day to the weekend?!? I'm so game. ;)

So its Thursday {Duh, Jackie we have already established this... #fail} and that means its time to linky up for pink and green Thursday! And I'm particularly excited about today because the photos are from my bedroom...



Oh my little bedroom. I had to do some rearranging last night because its that time of year where I need to put in my air conditioner. *sigh* I love summer... but I also prefer my windows open. Oh well... beggars can't be choosers so I hear...

Anywho... its still a work in process but here it is for your viewing pleasure!

And if you have any decorating ideas for a teeny tiny room or storage ideas for a teeny tiny closet... I'd love to hear them!!!!!

Have a fabulous day, pretties!!

Love always.






2 comments:

  1. How cute and cozy your bedroom is! I hope you're having a great day honey!

    I'm having a great giveaway including my novel if you haven't already entered! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl ~ I wish I had ideas.. but I have way too much stuff!
    But I will think about it!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me some love?! Why thank you!!